CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Bunny

Today we took the kids to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. Teegan was excited and walked up to the bunny and give him a high five followed by knuckles. Ryton was close behind and all excited. He also gave the bunny a high five. Jaida would not go near the bunny and wouldn't take her eyes off of the bunny. I knew there was no way she would sit on the bunnies lap so I sat her next to the bunny (Ryton and Teegan took the lap). Jaida went nuts so, that's right, I was in the picture.

She did stop crying and started to seem a little okay with it, so we tried to put her on the Bunny's lap and this is what happened.

Her brothers couldn't figure out what the big deal was. Ryton does look a little concerned.

2 comments:

Lonnie, Angie and a little Girl said...

Despite Jaida crying, a very cute picture. I like the one with Ryton and Teegan looking at Jaida like "why in the world are you crying, its the Easter bunny!" Hope you guys all have a great Easter, we will miss having Easter dinner with everyone.

fluffy said...

That is too funny! Julie I think that you should have sat ON the Easter Bunny's lap...what were you thinking!

We still need to do our girls day/lunch/night out...now that Tax season is near the end lets get on it!