CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Cabin Fever

This past weekend we went for a drive up to Oakley to see the progress on Susan (Neil's mom) and Jeff's cabin. The cabin was designed by Neil and looks incredible. It is so fun to see something that was just an idea of Neils come to life. Teegan is so good about telling his dad just how great he is. He is constantly patting Neil on the back for his great cabin project. The goal was to get the outside finished before the snow falls and then work on the inside (possibly) this winter or start back up next Spring. As you can see the outside of the cabin is close.



Teegan loves to go up to the cabin and once we get there he never wants to leave. One of his favorite things to do up at the cabin is to go for a ride on Grandpa Jeff's 4-wheeler.


It is starting to look as if my camping days are getting closer.

2 comments:

Janice said...

You might as well accept it. You will be campers. It really is the best way to spend weekends anyway. Never a dull moment. Oh, and GREAT JOB NEIL!!!

fluffy said...

I wish I had a cabin...I would absolutely love it! I'm jelous! Great designing skills Neil!