Well, our intentions were to have our Pumpkin Carving party just like last year, but the twins really throw a kink in things. They have been pretty sick and well, life is just difficult now. However, next year, you should all count on it. I can only imagine how many pumpkin plants Neil will plant next year. Anyhow, last weekend we had cousin Anna and Vanessa over at our house to carve pumpkins. We thought that since we had a 100 or so we should probably get started with the carvings. Teegan was so anxious and excited to carve pumpkins, but the number of pumpkins we had to carve became to overwhelming for the little guy and his excitement died quickly. He only made it through a few of the pumpkin cleanings and then he was ready to go play. We tried several times to get him to carve a pumpkin but he had lost interest.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow...those are some big ol' pumpkins!!! I'm with Teegan...not too interested in carving pumpkins...I'll take pictures for next year!!!
Post a Comment