CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Zoo Lights

Last weekend Teegan and I were able to spend some time together (with friends). On Friday night we went to see the lights at the Zoo. I had no idea of what to expect and I did not expect the experience we had. It was absolutely hectic (and I only had one kid to look after). There were so many people and of course it was dark. I was not the most brilliant since I dressed Teegan in dark clothes. Anyway, the lights are something else and it was a great time. Teegan was able to play with some friends he doesn't get to see too often (Carli, Eli and Charlie).

Thanks for the invite Janice.

1 comments:

Janice said...

So glad you came! We had a blast, and yes, it was hectic. But none of us got our cars towed (did you?).