Cute pictures!!! I'm so glad you guys are blogging...it makes it so much easier to stalk..I mean keep up with everyone :-) GOOD JOB SCORING THAT GOAL TEEGAN!!! Ryton and Jaida are getting so big!! Do you guys want to get a bunch of us together and do dinner sometime before the craziness of the holidays REALLY kicks in? We can do it at our house......
4 comments:
Great pictures...where they taken in your backyard? Beautiful fall colors! I see you got the slide show to work...
You guys have such a beautiful family! Hope you are all doing well. Karie.
Cute pictures!!! I'm so glad you guys are blogging...it makes it so much easier to stalk..I mean keep up with everyone :-) GOOD JOB SCORING THAT GOAL TEEGAN!!! Ryton and Jaida are getting so big!! Do you guys want to get a bunch of us together and do dinner sometime before the craziness of the holidays REALLY kicks in? We can do it at our house......
Absolutely! Dinner is a great idea.
Post a Comment