Party of 5! Neil, Julie, Teegan, Ryton & Jaida
Dad decided to have an art day and make Valentines and mom a Birthday card.
Let's hope the paint isn't toxic.
The cards were super cute!
That is sooo cute! I am very impressed that Neil would tackle such a project! I hardly dare to let Jace paint because of the mess! I can't beleive they ate the paint! Did they like it? Too funny. What a cute daddy!
very brave! What cute pictures, they are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is sooo cute! I am very impressed that Neil would tackle such a project! I hardly dare to let Jace paint because of the mess! I can't beleive they ate the paint! Did they like it? Too funny. What a cute daddy!
very brave! What cute pictures, they are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment