{I know this post is way late, but I am playing catch-up.}
Every year we visit Santa Clause in his small house in the middle of Sugarhouse. Teegan was so excited to go see the big guy in red and tell him all about what he wants for Christmas. His list included transformers and remote control cars. This was also the first year that Teegan wrote Santa a letter. Santa replied to the letter and that was awfully exciting as well. The letter hung on our fridge for weeks. Ryton also seemed very excited to see Santa, but I'm not quite sure why because I think he is still a little too little to really get it. And then Jaida, scared to death, which is why I am also in the picture.Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You kids are so adorable. Teegan, I love the smile!
Post a Comment