CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Teegan's 1st game of the Fall Season!

Thoughts from Teegan: "Soccer is so exciting because my daddy is my coach. He is such a good coach. I like soccer. I like all my soccer friends. Because we are a team against other soccer teams we are so good at playing soccer. Our team name is called Mountain Lions and we are going to kick butt this season."

2 comments:

grandma cyn said...

Teeg...you are such a great soccer player. We have so much fun at your games. I cant wait until your spring season starts. You should give Coach Neil a few lessions in soccer!!!

grandma s said...

Hi Teegs you have improved so much at soccer since you started.you are a terrific player and lots of fun to watch.i can't believe how fast you run!!! keep up the good work. love grandma s