In celebrating the Twins birthday I took the day off of work and let the two of them pick what they wanted to spend the day doing. It was pretty surprising that they agreed. I guess I should say, Ryton agreed when Jaida said she wanted to go to a petting zoo. So we rode our bikes to Petting Buddies at Garnder Village by taking the Jordan River Parkway.
In preparing for Ryton and Jaida's birthday party - Ryton decided he wanted to have a pirate party while Jaida decided she wanted to have a fairy party. And they wanted their big brother to play the part of Peter Pan. All of the little pirates picked out their own eye patch and pirate bandana's while the little fairies picked out their magical wands and some wings. The pirates and fairies then decorated swords and tiara's. And then the pirates and the fairies played around the backyard while Teegan pretended to be Peter Pan. We ended the party with pirate cupcakes for the boys and Tinker Bell cupcakes for the girls.






0 comments:
Post a Comment