CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

I know it is more than a week past Halloween, but I am now finally finding a couple minutes to re-live our Halloween and share it with you.

Teegan wanted to be Spiderman for Halloween this year. Teegan also wanted to spend the day with his cousin Anna, so I took the day off of work and we went to pick up Anna. Later that afternoon we went to Teegan's school parade and Halloween party. One of his grandma's beat us there and was in costume. It actually took Teegan a few minutes before realizing who it was.

After the school parade and party we grabbed some dinner and headed home for trick-or treating. Ryton was a purple dinosaur and Jaida bug was a ladybug. Cousin Anna was a lion. After dark we loaded the twins into the wagon and made our way through the neighborhood. After about 10 house me and the twins went home to hand out candy while Neil, Teegan, and Anna went to the next neighborhood over. It was a great Halloween with way too much candy. It's a good thing Teegan shares.

1 comments:

fluffy said...

very cute...I cant believe how big the twins are getting!