CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Teegan's Birthday Surprise

Teegan celebrated his "Pirate Birthday" the weekend before his actual birthday. His true birthday was the Wednesday after and I wanted to do something fun with just us on the day of his birthday. Teegan loves to stay in hotels and he loves dinosaurs. So I got us an employee rate at the Holiday Inn in Ogden and we went to the Eccles Dinosaur Park the next day -- on Teegan's birthday.

It was a great surprise and he had no idea. We picked him up from Preschool Tuesday night and told him we were off to sleep somewhere and that we were going to go and have some birthday fun the next day. Everything was a big hit, except for the birthday gift we gave him (bike helmet).

Teegan loved our short birthday trip. Ryton was okay with it. And Jaida hated it. I didn't even think about how the dinosaurs could be a scary thing for a two year old. Either way, we had a good time!!


0 comments: